Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back in bham...

For the night!

I have been back & forth between Atlanta and Birmingham 4 times in the last 5 days! Whew! Busy Christmas break so far but it has been fabulous!

I'm on the road again tomorrow...we are headed to the Smokey Mountains with Ty's family! I am so excited.

Ty and I went last year just the two of us and it was so fun. I am excited to go back to the places we found and explored last year together. Also excited to spend some time with his family! Hoping it snows a little while we are up there too!

When I got back tonight Ty and Emma came over and Emma was being extra clingy to mommy...

I had to unpack and repack and she was in my face the. whole. time.

Not that I'm complaining ;) love my sweet girl!










No comments:

Post a Comment