Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Our Christmas Morning

I laughed a little at myself last night for not being able to sleep on Christmas Eve as a 25 year old. ;)

I finally drifted to sleep around 3am and woke up around 10 when my sister Anna, Chris, and baby Hagen arrived!

I got my Christmas morning snuggles in :)


We ate breakfast and then settled in to the living room to open presents.




My main gift from "Santa" was my laptop, so my pile was much smaller than everyone else's. It included new pjs, 2 new purses, some socks, bath stuff, and a new make up bag. :)

After everyone opened presents, we sat around watching Santa Clause 2 and I got to snuggle baby Hagen again before he left to go see his other grandparents. You might call me the "baby hog".


Hagen LOVES to snuggle like this. He hides his face on my shoulder/neck and falls right asleep. Ohhh I could just eat him up!!


After Anna, Chris, and Hagen left, we started watching Anne of Green Gables, an Alfano tradition on Christmas Day. :)


I also started making another breakfast dish for the fam to enjoy. It was a huge hit!

Cinnamon French Toast Bake
Thanks Pinterest!!!!
(I will post recipe tomorrow)
 
I have also been playing around on my new Kindle Fire HD that Ty got me for Christmas (not sure if I mentioned that in the last post). I bought my first book...but couldn't figure out how to buy it on the Kindle so I bought it on the laptop and it transferred it right to my Kindle - so neat! My first book was of course a romance...
 
 
it was 99 cents :) We'll see how good it is. ha! I am a sucker for romance anything so I bet it will like it.
 
 
Well, time to go lay on the couch with sister and mom and enjoy Anne with an E.
 

 
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment