Tuesday, December 25, 2012

New Laptop!

First of all,

Merry Christmas!

I am up late typing on my new laptop!!! Ty and my parents went in together and got me a new computer! I haven't had one in about 3 years. I am so excited!! This computer had Windows 8 on it and I am so lost and confused on how to navigate it but I'm sure I'll catch on the more I play around with it. Anyone have Windows 8 already and want to share some tips? The main things I haven't figured out yet are how to "x" out of things (not internet sites but the apps,etc) and also, does this version of Windows not come with some sort of Word Processor? I know you have to purchase Microsoft Office but usually new computer come with Microsoft Works or something like that. If anyone has any tips, please share. :)

I hope you and your families had a wonderful Christmas Eve!! Ty and I traveled to 3 Christmases today!! Busy busy! But we love spending time with our families.

My sweet little cousin and I played around with the camera on the laptop this morning so I thought I'd share those pictures because I don't have any on the computer to share. I need to learn how to do iCloud, where it automatically downloads pictures from your phone on your computer. I think I'm behind on times here, but remember, I haven't had a computer in forever!!

This is sweet Mamie. She is my cousin's 7 year old little girl. Isn't she precious?





Can you tell we had fun with the new camera? And I know you have spotted my cousin Sterling in the background acting like a complete fool. :) Mamie thought he was hilarious!

I'm off to bed now. I'm afraid Santa won't be visiting unless I'm asleep ;)

I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas and remembers the true meaning of the season!!
 
Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment