Friday, December 21, 2012

Missing again

I've been MIA again! Oops :)

I have been SO busy!!! And quite sick this week. I NEVER go to the dr and have been twice in one week. I had pink eye (gross, I know) on Sunday and then thought I had strep on Thursday (thankfully I didn't, it was just a viral throat infection). So, I have spent about 4-5 hours in the dr's office this week.

Anyways, I am FINALLY on Christmas break as of 1pm today :). I got right on the road and was at mom & dad's by 4:40 this afternoon. Can't wait to spend time with friends and family this weekend!

This past Wednesday, we had our annual hayride through our town to look at Christmas lights. We had a trailer full on excited kids and we had a blast!

Here are the pictures we got from the hayride...













No comments:

Post a Comment