Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sunshine Blog Award

Thank you to Tonya from The Taylor Family - Understanding the Assignment for nominating me for The Sunshine Award!!!

Here's how this award works.
1.  First, {and foremost} thank the person who honored you with this award. Thank you Tonya!!!!
2.  Answer the questions below about yourself.  (See Below)
3.  Pay it forward and nominate 10 fellow bloggers who inspire you.  Be sure to let them know you are   nominating them.  Link up their blogs to yours. (See Below)
4.  Be sure to copy the award and share it on your blog.

Alrighty, here we go!

1.  Favorite Color?  Red!
2.  Favorite Animal?  Dog (especially my Emma!)

3.  Favorite Number?  I really don't have a favorite number? Does that make me weird?
4.  Favorite Drink?  Sweet tea! Milos and Chickfila are the best!
5.  Facebook or Twitter? Both! Follow me on twitter (@kealfano)
6.  Good Book or Movie?  I never liked reading until recently and I can only read during the summer because lets face it, my life is devoted to little ones August-May. Sooooo I will say good movie from August-May and good book June-July :) Nothing better than reading a good book at the beach or pool!
My favorite book I read this summer:

The other books I read this summer: Two Kisses for Maddie & Freedom Writers (both awesome!)
7.  My passion? God, My family and friends, teaching, running/working out, being an aunt, and anything and everything ALABAMA! RTR!


8. Giving or Getting  Gifts?  Giving!! Makes my heart warm.
9.  Favorite Day of Week? Thursday nights are the best because you know the next day is FRIDAY!!! 
10. Favorite Flower?  2 toned Roses!


Okay, now its time to nominate some lovely ladies & their blogs! :)
1. Ashlynn at A Cushy Baby Blog
2. Leslie at Lamberts Lately
3. Natasha at A Life Worth Living
4. Lindsay at Lindsay's Lounge
5. Hillary at The Mueller Family
7. McKeever at The Cobia Family
8. Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers
9. Kellie at Another Day Stronger
10. Meagan at The Fryer Family

Congrats ladies! Every single one of your blogs inspire me and I love reading each and every one of them! :)


Time to pass on the love - ready, set, GO!







1 comment: