Monday, July 9, 2012

Check it out!

Head over to my other blog to check out some new items:
http://kathleenskanvases.blogspot.com/2012/07/pitcher.html?m=0

I am on my phone so sorry if the link doesn't let you click on it but you can copy & paste it into your search bar or click on the link to my canvas blog on the right side of the screen!!!

Also wanted to share a great workout that I found on pinterest awhile back & I finally tried it today! I found an easier one and have been doing that one a few times a week because I was scared of this one. Ha! It is definitely hard & works your legs the most. I was dripping sweat by the end of the first set! The only thing I did different than on this sheet is I used a 12 lb bar behind my shoulders during the squats. Bar or no bar, it's still a great workout. Let me know if y'all try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment