Saturday, July 2, 2011

new canvases/happy saturday

Head over to my Canvas Blog to see some of my latest canvases! You can also access it on the right of this blog.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I am waiting on my parents to get into town later today and then family time starts!

We always have a huge italian family get together for the 4th at my Uncle Vince's house. He lives on a bunch of land and it is always so fun! The 4th is also my Granddaddy's (mom's dad) birthday! Happy Early Birthday Granddaddy, I love you!

A year ago, a family friend passed away after injuries he sustained in Afghanistan fighting for our country so if you have time, please stop and say a prayer for his sweet family as well as his wife. I cannot imagine the pain they have gone through over the past year. Thank you to all our servicemen and women who fight for our freedom everyday!

Happy 4th of July weekend!

oh, I am looking for some nude heels for a wedding in 2 weeks - anyone have any advice as to where I might find some? I have looked online everywhere and can't seem to find any at a reasonable price! help!??

1 comment:

  1. closed toe nude heels? Target if you are looking for a cute pair but probably won't last as long.. otherwise Belk (jessica Simpson) Wish you were closer you are more than welcome to borrow mine :)

    ReplyDelete