Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday - Except I add words. ha!

My new heels! I got them for $10 at rack room shoes BOGO 1/2 off. I had to buy some shoes for a wedding so I decided to use the BOGO and found these!

The sky after one of my runs last week! Stunning!

This little guy was just hanging out in the yard 2 houses down from Ty's after one of my runs last week! So cute!
__________________________________


A few pictures from Molly's visit:


us with our favorite boy, RJ

love this picture of us! This is Emily, Molly, and Me

Molly's "Southern Shower" complete with houndstooth decor,  lots of southern food  and sweet tea & lemonade in Mason Jars!

_______________________

I forgot to show yall the finished product from Father's Day. Our last name is Alfano.  Made from everything baseball. Can you see it?

_____________________________________

Aubrey likes to copy everything we do and Levi had sneezed and I said, "Bless you Levi", which she repeated and I thought it was so cute so I made her repeat it for me in this video...LOVE HER!!!!



Happy Wednesday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment