Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm ok

This will be short because I am on my iPhone because I still don't have cable and Internet. I am ok. My town is not. The tornado literally skipped right over my apartment. Everything around me is gone. God has his hand right over us. The destruction I have seen leaves me speechless. I have thought about what to write but there are no words. My heart is broken for my sweet Tuscaloosa and for all the people who lost their lives and/or lost their house. My heart hurts for my babies at school who have already had a hard enough life and it just got harder. Some will have experienced things that No one should have to experience some will have seen things that noone should have to see. I cannot wait to see them Wednesday. I hope I see all of them walk through that door. They just HAVE to or I will lose it. Please pray for my babies, and my town. I have never in my life seen this kind of devastation. Prayers and help will be needed for a long long time. I will update later with more details.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely praying for you all. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything my students can do to help yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and everyone affected...I can't imagine what it's like, but seeing the pictures and videos breaks my heart. I pray you see each one of those sweet babies walk through your door on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete