Monday, May 16, 2011

Yays!

So my internet is not working. I think it's the computer though because my roommates Internet is working. I have said this before but I am using Ty's old laptop that is about 7 years old because mine crashed last fall. I have GOT to get a new computer soon. Maybe that will be first on my summer purchases! Anyways, for now you will get short, no picture posts! My apologies!

Here are some things that call for some YAYs!!

1. 7 more days of school until summer!
2. We found out today that we don't have a teacher workday the day after the kids get out like we normally do!
3. In 3 weeks, I will be at the beach!!!
4. In 6 weeks, I get to see my best friend Molly! She is coming from Boston for her wedding shower in Tuscaloosa! I haven't seen her in a year! (speaking of Molly, check out her new blog...go to the right side of my blog and go down the list and click on "Molly"!
5. 7 more days of school! Did I already say that?
6. The new season of The Bachelorette starts next Monday!!!!


Yay!!

One prayer request: my nana fell and broke her hip and had to have surgery. She will be in the hospital for a few days. Please pray for little pain and a fast recovery!!!

Happy Monday!!!

1 comment: