Thursday, May 26, 2011

An Amazing Tribute...

This video brings tears to my eyes. What a great tribute to the victims of the horrible tornado that changed our lives forever...



Yesterday was the last day for my kids...I will post about the "teacher" moments I had yesterday. For now, I will leave you with this picture of how I spent my first day of summer...

love him!

Christen and the kids took me out for a "celebratory" lunch today! They are so sweet! When I walked in Luke said "Aunt Kafween, we are gonna take you out to lunch!!!" After we got back, Christen had to go run an errand for Ryan so I watched the kids. Luke and Aubrey went down for a nap and Levi and I played until we both got tired and he fell asleep on my chest and we both took a nap!!! Nothing sweeter than my nephew sleeping on my chest!!!!! I love being an aunt!!!!!!!

Thats all for now, I am off to the lake for a few days!!! :) 

Happy Summer to all my teacher friends!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment