Sunday, March 6, 2011

what ive been up to this week

sorry its been a week since ive updated! everyday after school ive had errands to run and ive been painting canvases and wooden letters til bedtime everynight!

for my niece's room!

Last monday, christen sent me this - which totally made my whole day week! 


look at his sweet bib! ohh how i love him!
Ty came here this weekend - a nice change from the normal weekend. i love spending time with our families over the weekend but i love a weekend with just us two! we went on a date friday night to Outback (yum)! it is our favorite place to eat! we go there at least once a week!


After dinner Friday night, I got us lost in Tuscaloosa. oops :) We drove around for about an hour trying to find this store we had been wanting to go to. Thanks to old faithful (the iphone), we successfully made it! Ty is so sweet, of course didn't get one bit mad or frustrated! Just laughed at me! :) Oh how I love him!!!

Saturday we went to breakfast and this place that one of my co-workers told me about. it was so cute! a little old house that was wall-to-wall in alabama paintings. i just loved it! we spent the rest of the day laying on the couch watching movies and i cooked him dinner! today we have done nothing and i have loved every minute of it!

so every since i got my iphone, ty has insisted that i shouldnt have spent my money on it and blah blah blah - well, this weekend i dont think he has put the thing down! he is completely obsessed with it!!! i think he's going to get one, which is awesome because then we can do facetime during the week while we are apart!

Well, there are 5 more days until Spring Break!!! I think I can, I think I can!!! A whole week off - what will i do!? Probably NOTHING! :)

I hope everyone has a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the letters...now if I can just find time to hang them up :)

    ReplyDelete