Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!! Today I am officially on spring break! 



I saw this on my friend's instagram and thought it was perfect!!! :) 

We decided to start spring break with a bang and have our 1st load bus riders miss the bus!!! So us first grade teachers hung out until 4:45 waiting on kids to be picked up! Oh my! Not how we wanted to start our Spring Break but we still had fun. :)


And yes it was pj day at school. :)

Back to business - I'm linking up with some other fabulous bloggers to share some of my favorite things this week! I'm going to share some ALB fashion favorites as well today!



1. Sinful Colors lavender nail polish



In the Spring I always get the urge to constantly have my nails painted! I busted out this adorable spring color this week and got so many compliments on it! And the best part is that it is a "cheap" brand but goes on great and it stayed all week! I love nail polish but I have a hard time spending $8 on the Essie and OPI bottles. I have some and they are fabulous but I buy nail polish a lot and cannot make myself spend that much every time. So most of the time I buy the cheap stuff and hope it works! And this one is great and I think it was $1.50. Score! 

2. ALB Cheetah Scarf ($12) & pikos ($14-$20)

I've worn this scarf several times since it showed up on my doorstep! It goes with everything!!! 



3. ALB's Mint tunic dress ($24.99)

Oh look, there's that cheetah print scarf again! See, I've been wearing it everywhere! This tunic dress is pretty fabulous too though!!! I paired it with some wedges for church! 

4. This sweet baby

I told yall last week he was coming for a visit and we had the best time!!! 

Lauren and I roomed together for 4 years in college and became the best of friends after about day 1 freshman year! We met at my parents house last Saturday and the girls hung out inside with baby Wesley while the boys went fishing outside!! We had a yummy BBQ lunch and chatted the afternoon away on mom & dads back porch. I'm already looking forward to seeing them again soon!



5. Field Trip with my babies
 
Monday we went to the park and to tour Bud's Best cookies! We had a great time! My kids loved watching how the cookies are made & we got to ride a train while touring the building! I just love watching them outside the classroom!

6. ALB's Back button tunic (multiple colors - $24.99)

How cute is my bestie, Allison? She styled this adorable tunic with a long necklace for work one day! Thanks for being a great model Allison :)

7. ALB's new monogram items!!





Head to the website www.amandaleeboutique.com to check out all the new monogram items!! I am so excited about these!! Remember to use my code KATHLEENREP for 10% off!! Find me on Instagram at klatham_alb for sneak peeks, sales, new arrivals, and more!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment