Tuesday, March 10, 2015

ALB Fashion Favorites

Whew, life has been so busy lately!!! School has been absolutely insane which is half the reason I feel so crazy. My goodness I am ready for things to slow down! Our snow/ice no school days and delays have left me feeling so behind with school and report cards being due this week has been super stressful. If you're feeling like me, I have some retail therapy that can help you so grab a glass of wine and check out my favorites from ALB over the past week!

1. Teardrop Earrings - multiple colors ($10)


Make a statement with these bold earrings! They come in several colors so grab a few pairs!


2. Anchor Studs - multiple colors ($6.50)

I am a sucker for studs! How adorable are these? They also come in several colors!


3. Apple Mint Lace Romper  ($33.99)

This romper is so feminine and I just adore the lace detail in the middle!


4. Cheetah Print Scarf ($12) 

Can't ever go wrong with a cheetah print scarf!!! 


5. Tunic Dresses - mint & hot pink ($24.99)


This may be my favorite dress from ALB! I love everything about it and you could wear it on so many occasions - work, church, date night, weddings, Easter, baby or wedding showers, etc! Dress it up or down easily! 

6. Neon Coral Tie Romper ($34.99 - only 2 smalls left)
This sassy romper is perfect! Love how it ties at the bust!


Visit the website at www.amandaleeboutique.com and grab you something, you deserve it!!! Use my code KATHLEENREP for 10% off & find me on Instagram at @klatham_alb for new arrivals, outfit ideas, and sneak peeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment