Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fashion Wednesday

 Who else is getting a snow day like us here in Birmingham?? I'm hoping we actually get some considering I've been telling my babies at school for 2 days that it was going to snow!! 

Here are my 5 favorites from ALB this week as well as 2 #ootd pictures!

1. Neon Pink Maxi Dress - $29.99

Perfect for weddings, showers, church, Easter, date nights, etc!


2. Red Fitted Waist Piko - $14




3. Camel Spring Sandals (black & tan also available!) - $24.99

How cute are these? Perfect to slip on and go during the spring & summer months!


4. Grey Cheetah Print Lace Shorts - $23.99

Take a walk on the wild side with these adorable shorts!!!


5. Mint Tunic with Back Buttons - $24.99


I just love the pockets on the front & back buttons on this tunic! This shirt comes in other colors as well! 


And now for some #ootd posts!

I know I have talked about this poncho before but I wore it again this week and my love for it grew! So fun, so comfy, so out of my comfort zone! Don't be afraid to buy something that you may not normally wear, you can rock anything you want!

You know by now my love for blanket scarves. My my how I just adore how comfy and cozy they are! I need to watch some tutorials on different ways to style blanket scarves because I pretty much wear mine the same 2 ways! I have pinned tons of blanket scarf pictures on Pinterest, time to go through them and get some ideas! ALB still has some available for $19.99! Even though winter may be almost over, go grab one for next fall/winter. You'll thank me later.

Find me on Instagram at @klatham_alb for sneak peeks, sales, ALB's Deal of the Day, etc!!

Find ALB's website at www.amandaleeboutique.com

And as always, use my code KATHLEENREP for 10% off your order!!

Happy shopping, my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment