Sunday, February 1, 2015

Fashion Friday...except on Sunday

So clearly I have a hard time publishing these posts on the right day. This week has been a blur, we lost my Granddaddy on Tuesday and laid him to rest yesterday so I've been a little out of it. I feel at peace knowing we will see him again someday and he is no longer suffering. 

So, how about some fashion inspiration for your Sunday?!?



{statement necklaces - $13.99}

These statement necklaces are perfect for spring and summer! I'm a scarf girl in the winter but as soon as spring hits I turn to my statement necklaces! I'm all about some bright colors too! 



{blanket scarves - ON SALE FOR $19.99}

ALB restocked the ever so popular blanket scarves one last time this week and I just had to snag this one! They are amazing. I wrote about my love for them last week! This pattern is sold out already but the green pattern, red & black pattern, and yellow/orange pattern are all still available! Do yourself a favor and go grab one. You can thank me later.



{oversized pikos - $16}

I wore my hot pink piko this week and paired it with a cute chevron scarf and some skinny jeans. My love for pikos grow every day! They are so comfy and you can style them in SO many different ways! And there are so many different color options!



{black and white lace tunic - $27.99}

I adore this top. How cute is the lace detail?? So girly! The model paired it with some colored fleece lined leggings ($6.50) but you could also pair it with colored skinnies, black skinnies, or regular skinnies! The options are endless!



{mint floral romper - $29.99}

About mid-week SPRING came to ALB! New rompers, dresses, and cute spring tops arrived! 



{coral & blue print dress - $27.99}

This dress is perfect for spring and summer! I love all the bright colors and that it has pockets! 



{hot pink bell sleeve dress - $34.99}

Another precious dress for spring & summer! The bell sleeves make it so feminine! 

There are so many more cute spring and summer options on ALB's website - www.amandaleeboutique.com

Follow me on Instagram - @klatham_alb for new arrivals, sales, sneak peeks, and more! We are starting a "deal of the day" that will put an item on sale for that day only so keep your eyes open! 

Also, you can enjoy 10% off your purchase using code KATHLEENREP at checkout! Enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment