Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesdays : Groundhog Day

I saw this post on Andrea from momfessionals' blog and thought it would be super fun!! 

 
What would the day be that you would want to have over & over again like the movie??

My mind went immediately to my wedding day because ALL of my favorite people were in the same place. When is that ever going to happen again? Probably never! 

However, I didn't choose my wedding day...simply because it was so go go go!!! I decided to pick the 2nd day of our honeymoon. 


I blogged about this day a few months ago when I did my honeymoon updates! We did a lot of fun stuff on our honeymoon but on this day we literally just hung out with each other and took in the scenery. 

We slept in, woke up and ate breakfast at the resort's restaurant buffet (which was AMAZING), and then went to the pool and lagoon and just enjoyed being together and being married! It was a long time coming and wedding planning will exhaust anyone so relaxing was so nice. I was in awe of the beauty of our resort and the Keys in general. 



When we got hungry we ventured out for a local restaurant and found such a cute place to eat dinner! 




After dinner we chased the sunset! 



When we got back to the resort we went and sat by the bonfire by the pools and talked! 

That whole week was the perfect week but I just really loved the day where we just relaxed and enjoyed each other and took in the beauty of The Keys!!

So what would your Groundhog Day be? Go link up with Andrea!!

Here are the future Show & Tell topics!


No comments:

Post a Comment