Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fashion Sunday

So I've given up on my Fashion Friday posts! ;) Here's a Fashion Sunday post for you!

Here's several outfit of the day pictures for you from 2 weeks ago! I just love all my ALB pieces!

This dress is still available in blue - only 1 small left and it's on sale for $20!

Hot pink tunic with side buttons - only 1 medium left - $24.99


All blanket scarves are on sale for $19.99! 

After I posted this #ootd, one of my besties (hey Wrenn!) texted me a picture of herself and we were twins! We love blanket scarves!!!!!


This burgundy pocket poncho is on sale for $7! Did you hear that?? $7!!! I must admit, I was a little hesitant about this top because it's totally out of my comfort zone and not something I would normally buy. However, I absolutely LOVED it!!! It was so cute and so comfy! Me and my sister in law are always trying to get each other to "branch out" of our normal wardrobe choices and I think I totally did with this one! :) Now do yourself a favor and go grab one for yourself!!

Meet my sweet teacher friend, Amanda! One of her boys is a diehard Kentucky fan so she grabbed this Royal Blue Piko to support her UK loving boy! How cute is her scarf she paired it with too?? All oversized pikos are $16 & new v-neck pikos are $19.99! 

Here is my bestie Allison rockin her piko last Saturday for our girls day out! I love the scarf she paired hers with too!!!

My Aunt Michele looks FABULOUS in her fringe poncho! Unfortunately, these are sold out but there are other ponchos on the website and some are on sale for as low as $5!!!


Here are some of my favorite ALB items from the past 2 weeks...


These sequin pocket tops are $23.99 and come in several colors! So cute!

This neon pink colorblock top is $28.99!
It's no secret I LOVE any colorblock top!! 

Black & Neon Aztec Tunic - $27.99
Love the pop of color in this tunic!!

Coral Detailed Back Dress - $29.99 
This dress can be worn all spring & summer! Weddings, Church, Baby/Wedding Showers, Date Nights, etc! I love the color and details!

----------
This weekend ALB is having a Valentine's Day Sale! The ENTIRE website is 20% off using code LOVE at checkout! It lasts until midnight so go check out the website (www.amandaleeboutique.com) and do some shopping!!! 

After the sale ends tonight you can always get 10% off using my rep code KATHLEENREP!

Find me on Instagram at @klatham_alb for new arrivals, sneak peeks, sale items and more!

If you purchase something & post it, tag me in your photo! Or you can email me at kealfano@gmail.com and I'll post your picture & tag you! I love showing you different ways people style ALB items!!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment