Thursday, January 31, 2013

last weekend


Its almost Friday and I am just now updating from last weekend. Oops.

Ty has been sick and on Fridays I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat so we were both sound asleep on the couch around 5pm. :) We woke up around 7 or so, ate dinner and watched some TV before I headed home. I swear we're not 80 years old.

Saturday I had a funeral to go to for my Dad's Aunt who passed away. It was a beautiful celebration of her life and after, we had lunch with a bunch of the family.

I snapped this picture of sweet girl before we had lunch with the family...

 
Could she be any cuter???

Saturday night, Ty and I headed to the Rodeo! It was pretty far away so about half way, we stopped and grabbed dinner at Tazikis - YUM!!!!!!! I am slightly obsessed with that place and am SO excited there will be one near my new apartment. :)


Ready for the Rodeo!
 
 
We had a really fun time at the Rodeo. It was such a fun, different date night! I loved it! I was amazed by the bull riders and grabbed Ty everytime they came out of the gate because I was scared for them!!! 

One of the horses chasing a bull...(im sure that's not what you call it when they are trying to get the bull back in the pin..ha)
 
 
 I had 2 more pictures but they won't upload. Is anyone else having issues uploading pictures? I finally have a computer to upload pictures and Blogger (or I assume its Blogger) is acting weird and won't let me upload pictures sometimes. Annoying.
 
Anyways, The rodeo was a hit and I loved spending time with Ty. Just us.
 
I already told yall what my Sunday consisted of...11 miles :)
 
Happy Friday Eve!!!


4 comments:

  1. Yay for rodeos! I hold my breath too through most of it! I also secretly root for the calves during the calf roping part. I just cant' hardly stand that one event but the rest is great fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. calf roping?? oh no I would not like that!!! This rodeo only had bull riding - it was just a small one!

      Delete
  2. I have enjoyed getting to know you through blogging. I am passing along the Liebster Award to you...

    http://alifeworthlivingforhim.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete