2. I am on the ball with my canvases I am only ONE behind now. I feel very accomplished considering I always feel behind! Check out my canvas blog - the link is on the right side of this blog - to check out some of my recent canvases!!!
3. TESTING officially ended yesterday! I am so relieved it is over! I really hope my kids did good! Their behavior was great everyday during testing, I am very proud of them!
4. There are 7 weeks until SUMMER!!!
5. I am slightly obsessed with hobby lobby. I could walk around that place for hours. However, if I did, my bank account would hate me.
6. I cannot wait to see Ty tomorrow!! I haven't seen him since Saturday and I have felt a little lonely this week (more than normal) so I am extra excited to see him and spend time with him this weekend! I miss him so much during the week!!
7. I absolutely cannot wait for June - I get to see my best friend, Molly!!! I am throwing her a shower down here in Tuscaloosa that she is coming down from Boston for. I have already started planning for it and I am getting so excited for it! I can't wait to spend a few days with her! I miss her so much!
8. I am in love with these clothes from Body Central:
9. I love this new Scentsy Warmer:
|It is so cute!! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to order this warmer or anything from Scentsy!|
10. Tomorrow is FRIDAY! My favorite day EVER!