Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Baby Grant

First of all, I want to say Happy Veterans Day to all past and present soldiers! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the sacrifice you and your family make for our country! You are all heroes in my eyes.

I hope everyone had a great day. I had the day off and spent it cleaning, cooking, and visiting Kirklands because they were having a 15% off sale! Score! I am slowly trying to gather decor for Christmas. I am still trying to find the direction I want to go with my decorations but I keep going back to the old cozy country Christmas look. I have bought something with gold sparkles on it but I just couldn't resist that. I'm loving the old red & green along with some neutrals and burlap. I love all the Christmas decor when I'm wandering up and down aisles but the old Christmas look keeps jumping out at me so I think I'm going to go with it! Our house is nice and little so I shouldn't need too much to decorate but I LOVE Christmas so I definitely want to decorate as much as I can!

Ok now that I've gone off on a tangent, let me gather my thoughts for this original post! Ha! I realized I never posted about my new sweet nephew, Grant! He was born on October 20th and I was smitten at first sight of course! He was born right around the time school started so I had to wait over 8 hours to go see him and then got in a little fender bender while I was right in front of the hospital! Sheesh. I just wanted to hold that baby. ;)


Here we are...Aunt Kat and Grant. Love this sweet little one! 




Oh I could just eat him up! Isn't he a doll? We think he looks like my sister, which is a change from her other kids because most of them look like my brother in law! :)

And just because she's cute and she LOVES to snuggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment