Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lazy lazy weekend

Well I don't know about where you live but here in Alabama it was a gloomy, rainy weekend for most of the weekend. I got sick at the end of last week and barely slept Wednesday & Thursday nights so Friday after school I fell asleep on the couch at about 5, woke up at 7:30 & ate dinner, fell back asleep until 11:30, only waking up to take a quick shower & jump in the bed.

Tired much?

I slept until about 9:30 Saturday morning and finally didnt feel like a zombie like I did on Thursday & Friday! I laid around all morning watching tv & then Ty & Emma came over later in the afternoon. Ty hit the gym and Emma & I went to the park for a walk. Emma was so excited, she was practically walking me for the first mile. I had a "momma" moment at the park - some guy swatted his fishing net at Emma!!! I guess he thought she was getting too close to him (which she wasn't at all!!). I gave him the dirtiest look and bit my tongue trying not to say a smart remark at him. Really? Rude.

Other than that outing, we've been parked on the couch all weekend. Literally. And I have loved every second of it. Sometimes you need weekends like that. I always feel like we go go go every weekend and never get to just lay around. It was much needed and I am feeling so much better!

Ready to tackle the last 14 days with my babies. Don't get me started on that - I might have a breakdown letting them go...I've had most of them for 2 years. :(









No comments:

Post a Comment