Monday, May 27, 2013

Fishing & Sunsets

On Saturday our friends Chase & Rachel invited us to go fishing. Ty never gives up a fishing trip so we loaded up & headed to Chase's grandfather's farm!

 
Look at that sun! So pretty!!


Ty getting my rod ready! 


The pond! 

I like fishing but get bored quick if the fish aren't biting. Luckily, my first two casts had bites so I got super excited. We fished for about 3 hours & I caught 3 baby bass. 

Here's my first catch of the day... 

All of my fish were little like this one but that's ok :) at least I was catching them!

Ty & Chase ended up both catching 4 pounders at the exact same time so we snatched a pic! 

 
Look at those beasts! (The bass, not the boys)  ;) ;)

When the sun went down, Rachel and I got cold & bored (ok I got bored around hour 2...or 1) so we hopped in the truck while the boys kept fishing after dark. 

The sunset was absolutely beautiful on the farm...


If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for sunsets.


They remind me of my uncle Stu who passed away in 2008. 


So beautiful! God must have been showing off ;)


How can you not believe? Only God could paint that. 

Oh and I love the cows on the horizon. Sometimes I long to live on a farm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment