Monday, March 26, 2012

Totally Random!

Get ready, I'm about to unload my brain....

1. I ran 4.5 miles yesterday! I am so close to my 10k! It is in 12 days!

2. Speaking of 12 days, only 12 more days til we get our sweet puppy!

3. Today we had a teacher workday, which if you ask me, is a necessity after a break. Not to mention, we should have one at least every 2 weeks, just to get our life together. I got SO much done today. I can only imagine the things I would get done if I had those days more often!

4. My babies come back to school tomorrow and I can honestly say I missed them! Oh how I love love LOVE my job!!!

5. Say a quick prayer for my sweet Granddaddy (the one who just lost his wife), he is in the hospital and has been since Friday. I think he will get to come home tomorrow!

6. I am raising money for Relay For Life - if you would like to donate, please email me at kealfano@gmail.com and I will send you the link to my page! Every dollar helps me reach my goal of $100!

7. I went home the last few days of Spring Break and got to see my 2 best friends from high school. They complete me and make my heart smile. There is nothing quite like childhood/high school friends. They know you and love you on such a different level than anyone else. I am so blessed to have such great friends.

8. Leaving you with a picture from my sweet friend Wrenn's wedding. I have known Wrenn since we were in Preschool. She is one of my oldest and dearest friends! Her new hubby is so sweet and I LOVE them together!! They are TOO CUTE!!! Her wedding was in Athens, GA - need I say more? SO FUN!!!!!!

Love you Wrenn & Patrick!





No comments:

Post a Comment