Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Scentsy Catalog

The Spring/Summer Scentsy Catalog is out and I can honestly say I am in LOVE with every warmer in that book!!!!! There are some great new warmers and scents and some wonderful old ones as well! I thought I would share some of my favorite warmers out of this new catalog!

To see all of the products, you can click here!:



If you see something you would like, leave me a comment with your email address in it! Or you can email me at kealfano@gmail.com, I would be MORE than happy to order anything for you!!!!

Charity - $20


Charlemagne - Plug in $20, Full Size $35

Fizz - $20

Pop - $20

Santa Fe - $20

Lacewing - $20

Barista - $30

Bride - $35

Chateau - $25

Daphne - $25

English Ivy - $30

Firefighter - $35

Flint - $35

Flutterby - $35

Loom - $40

Linden - $40

Jane - $35

Lili - $40

Rosso - $25

Montauk - $35

Police Officer - $35

Tiara - $30

Windsor - $30


This isn't even HALF of the beautiful Warmers in the new catalog!

Check out these Scentsy Buddys (you can see all of them on the link I posted above). The big ones are $25 and the little ones are $20. Just add a Scent Pak, and your Scentsy Buddy smells so yummy!






So cute!!!!!

Again, if you would like to order anything, please leave me a comment with your email address in it OR email me at kealfano@gmail.com! I can ship directly to you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment