Saturday, January 22, 2011

Show us your singles!!!

I am linking up with Kelly at Kelly's Korner for Show us your singles!!!! I am so excited!!

My single is my best friend from college who I also lived with for 4 years! We did not know each other going into living in our dorm and quickly became best friends and inseparable! Little did we know, 6 years later we'd still be living in the same town!!!


Lauren is about to turn 24 and lives in Northport, Alabama (near Tuscaloosa). She is originally from Huntsville, AL but stayed in Tuscaloosa after college when she got a teaching job in Tuscaloosa County. She is a 1st grade teacher and LOVES her job! She adores children and loves to see them learn new things! She is very outgoing and loves the Lord with all her heart. She enjoys traveling to new places, hanging out with her friends and family, cooking, and Alabama Football! (Roll Tide!) She is a joy to be around and is one of my very best friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment