Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday's Meals

I'm not sure if Lyndsie has posted a Monday's Meals yet today but I decided I'd go ahead and post mine! I made this meal last weekend for Ty and he loved it! He also loved dessert (which is huge for him because he is a health nut and rarely ever eats sweets!)

Original Ranch Cheeseburgers

Ingredients:
-1 package of Hidden Valley Original Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
-1 pound ground beef
-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I only had mozzarella cheese so I used that and it tasted great!)
-4 hamburger buns lightly toasted (we skipped this because we love hamburger steak!)

Directions:
In large bowl, combine beef, seasoning mix, and cheese & mix well. Shape meat into 4 burgers and grill.





Peanut Butter-N-Oatmeal Bars

Ingredients:
-4 cups instant oatmeal
-1 cup packed brown sugar
-3/4 cup melted butter
-1 tsp. vanilla

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Press into greased pan (i used glass). Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Cool slightly.

For the topping:
Melt 3/4 cup of peanut butter and drizzle over top of bars right when they are removed from the oven

We ate them warm and cool and they were delicious both ways! When you eat them warm, they will just fall apart in your hands! They were sooo yummy!

I didn't take a picture of them but here is one I found online:

these look slightly different because they have peanuts and other ingredients in them but you get the point right?! :)

Please share recipes with me!!!!! im always always looking for new recipes!!!

Happy Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. I got this site from my friend Ashlee's blog, but they have awesome low fat recipes! I hope you find something you like:

    www.skinnytaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!!!! Thank You so much for sharing!!!

    Hope you're having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete