Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 21 plus a CANVAS SURPRISE!

Day 21 - A Picture of Yourself

Can it be of me and my honey? k, thanks!

right after i opened my earings he got me for Christmas!

SOOO - I have decided to make a blog specifically for my canvases!! That way if you would like to order one, you can just go to that blog and browse around instead of trying to find each post that they are in on this blog. I am very excited about the blog!! Give me a few days to get all the canvases posted but it is up an running at http://kathleenskanvases.blogspot.com/. Spread the word!!! I will be doing a giveaway soon for a free canvas so STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!

These are some of the recent canvases I have done:




Email me at kealfano@gmail.com to order!!! You can also add me on Facebook and look at my album full of all the ones I have done so far!



I will leave you with a big ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! I know you all saw that beatdown we put on Michigan State today! WOW! Can't wait til the fall! :)

1 comment:

  1. Proud of Bama for creaming Michigan State...hope you'll pull for Auburn in the national championship game :)

    ReplyDelete