Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 9



*Day 9 - A picture of your friends:

My 2 best friends from college - Molly, Me, Lauren -  (Molly dates back to middle school but we "reconnected" in college!) (Lauren was my roommate for 4 years and we lived with Molly for 2!)

My best friends from high school - Melissa and Jessica
Stef and I date back to Elementary School when we played softball together. Then we cheered together for just about forever. :)


Old friends make my heart smile. :) This is Whitney, myself, and Wrenn. I grew up with them in church. I love these 2 girls - no matter how long we go without seeing each other, we always seem to pick up right where we left off!!! 


Emily is technically my 3rd cousin but we became best friends in college. :)  


Known her practically my whole life. This was us on her sweet wedding day! :) Love you Lauren!


Tyler and I met through my cousin Emily. She graduated with me in Elementary Education and I am honored to be in her wedding next summer!


I don't know what I would do without my friends. I may not get to see them all the time, but they are always in my heart. They have gotten me through good and bad times. Times of sorrow, and times of celebrations. I cannot thank God enough for bringing such precious friends into my life. He has blessed me so much with these ladies!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. love LOVE you friend! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of you, Molly & Lauren :)
    You have wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete