Back to the scavenger hunt, we were challenged to find the following:
- A Houndstooth bow bigger than your head. These can usually be found on dresses, but you get an extra point if you spot one engulfing some poor child’s head.
- A kid in a cheerleading outfit that is WAY too old to be in a cheerleading outfit.
- A girl trying to walk the whole campus in stiletto heels taller than Bear Bryant himself. One extra point if it’s a rainy or muddy day.
- At least 5 sorority girls all together and ALL wearing UGG boots – not dependent on the weather.
- Someone ELSE taking photos of all of the crazy fashion. Ten extra points if it’s me. :)
- Houndstooth Rainboots. On a non-rainy day.
- An Alabama Tattoo. Bonus points for each consecutive Alabama tattoo on the same person
- A man wearing a Kilt (see above – 100 bonus points if you actually find THAT guy – he’s not hard to spot).
- A girl wearing a skirt shorter than her purse.
- A fan wearing a random non-related-to-the-game-school shirt – extra points for the complete randomness of the school, such as the Maryland Terrapins.
- Two different houndstooth prints on the same person.
- An Auburn fan.
- A shirt that is about Alabama Football AND drinking.
- Houndstooth pants. Full length. On a man.
- An Outfit that makes you dizzy. Extra points if you’re still able to photograph it despite your dizzy state.
- A Wardrobe Malfunction.
- Someone that looks totally unaware that they’re even at a football game of any sort.
- An opposing team’s fan that makes all Alabama fans look sane. (These are most easily found when Alabama plays LSU.)
- A man’s khaki pants with some sort of embroidering on them. Elephants, Alabama A’s, etc. (Men + Pants + Embroidering = Only happens at football games. An ironic combination of the femininity of embroidering and the masculinity of football…one I’ll never understand.)
- Someone in a unrelated-to-football bizarre costume of some sort.
- A Houndstooth Print that is so large it looks like somebody put their dress in a copy machine and punched in “Enlarge 8000%”
- Someone so bizarre that no one would believe you if you DIDN’T photograph it
Sorry About the bullets, I don't know how to fix that. Anyways, there were many things that I saw, but did not get the chance to photograph so I'll share what I got a picture of, and then share what I saw....
|A fan wearing a random non-related-to-the-game-school shirt - This is an Ohio State Buckeye Shirt|
|Had to put this one in here - how awesome is this?????? :) And yes, that is a GATOR! RTR|
|Two different houndstooth prints on the same person.|
|This wasn't in the scavenger hunt but I had to put it in here because I personally can't stand this new "trend" - You are not 5 years old so stop putting 5 yr old bows in your hair!!!!!!!!|
|An opposing team’s fan that makes all Alabama fans look sane. (These are most easily found when Alabama plays LSU.)|
|A Houndstooth bow bigger than your head. These can usually be found on dresses, but you get an extra point if you spot one engulfing some poor child’s head.|
|Someone so bizarre that no one would believe you if you DIDN’T photograph it|