Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 2 of my challenge!

Day 2 - Meaning behind your blog name

There is not much meaning behind my blog name...It used to just be my monogram kAe but I changed it a couple of months ago to Kathleen's Korner. I just thought it was cute and I like it because this is kinda my little "korner" of the world - my little nook if you will. I am not that original or creative! Maybe one day I will come up with something more fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My 10k update: I am up to 36 minutes running. It is about 3 1/2 miles. I still have a ways to go but I am getting there. I have not been motivated lately. Mainly because I get so bored on my runs and my legs start to hurt at the end. I am actually about to go-however am procrastinating by typing on here. Anyways, I am going to stick with it. I am NOT going to give up. I am not running the one in November, like anticipated. I would have been pushing it and I want to be comfortable running the 10k and not dying at the end. So, Ty and I are going to run one later (maybe December or January).

Tomorrow is FRIDAY and I am SO excited!!!!!!! We are going to Trussville to spend the weekend with Ty's family (and I think my parents are coming too!) AND I get to see my sister and her family! :) YAYYYYY weekends are the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment