Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 12

Sorry I am horrible at this 30 day challenge thing. I feel like I have been so busy this past week! I went to Birmingham then Atlanta and back last weekend - then back to work Monday and then Tuesday night went to Bham - took the day off Wednesday and went to Christmas Village in Bham on Wednesday with some of my teacher friends from last year! We had so much fun and I got lots of gifts! Anyway, back to work today -lesson plans this afternoon, then home to clean my tornado hit room....I still hadn't unpacked my bag from LAST weekend!! Room is all clean now and I'm in my comfy bed with my new stocking flannel sheets watching Private Practice! :) Ok, on to the challenge....

Day 12 - What you believe

I am going to make this short and sweet because this could potentially be a LOONG post. 

I believe that Jesus is my Lord and Savior and He has a special plan for my life. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to stay with us Tuesday night, hope you have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete