Wednesday, June 30, 2010

sweet summer fun

Last weekend we went to the lake and my sister, brother in law, niece, and nephew came! We had such a fun time playing with them! I was nervous that Luke might not like the water and not want to do anything but he was fearless! He jumped in the water, swam, went on a seadoo ride, went tubing, and caught 4 fish with Ty!! Ty and I found a baby pool for Aubrey and blew it up for her so everyone was happy! :) I hope they had as much fun as we did!!





This picture melts my heart - For so many different reasons.....







Thanks for coming! We love yall!!!


On a "not-so-fun" note, I went to the dentist today - another appointment for my whole tooth ordeal and it was NOT FUN! An hour and a half of pure torture. Everything they have done to it up to this point hasn't hurt, but today was very very painful. Thankfully, it is almost done. I have one more appointment on the 22nd and then I will be done! Unfortunately, my wallet has suffered severely from this. I might be begging for money by the end of the month. I will make it through, I know I will. It would help a little knowing I will have an income in August... :)

Please keep praying for my job search.

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time, thanks for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures!! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete