Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jeri's graduation

Sorry I have been MIA - I meant to post about Jeri's graduation last week but last week brought me a whole whirlwind of emotions and work that I wasn't expecting. So, blogging got put on the back burner.

Well, I cannot believe that my little sister is a high school graduate. It was just yesterday that we taught her how to crawl with a balloon (don't ask me how I remember that). How in the world can she be going off to college soon? I just cannot believe it. Nevertheless, it happened...she walked across the same stage I did 5 years ago and graduated from high school. She will be going to go UGA in July doing some summer classes, just to get familiar with college a little earlier. I have no doubt she will LOVE college just like I did. Soak it all up Jeri, because it will be gone if you blink.

I love you and I am SOOOO proud of you, Jeri!!!!!!!!!





Luckily, the same weekend we were in Atlanta for Jeri's graduation, it was my best friend, Jessica's birthday weekend. We got to celebrate with her in Atlanta for dinner and drinks. We had a blast!!! :) I am so glad I got to see you and spend time with you Jess!



1 comment:

  1. It was a fun weekend!
    That's a great picture of you, Jessica, & Melissa!

    ReplyDelete