Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Scentsy!

I am officially a Scentsy Consultant! Visit my Scentsy website (https://kathleenalfano.scentsy.us) to check out all their wonderful products! Email me/facebook me/message me on here if you would like something! You can also order right off the site! Their products are amazing! I have never had success in finding any candle that smells as good and as strong as these warmers do! It is also safer because there is no flame! I am working on a Georgia and Birmingham "Launch Party" so if you would like to come, let me know! I promise you will not be let down if you order these products! They are WONDERFUL! They just came out with a new catalog, which is amazing!! All you teachers, stay tuned because their Warmer of the Month in April is teacher themed.. :) and it is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Okay, so...now you must go to my site and check out all the amazing products! (and tell all your friends to do the same...)

Thanks friends! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love Scensty! such a great idea-p.s. is my art work still in the works? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to come to a GA launch party! Put me on the invite list! Sounds like they'd be great Mother's Day gifts if you get back here before then=)

    ReplyDelete