Tuesday, November 17, 2009

welcome back!

Molly is back in America and I am so excited! She got back on Saturday and I cannot tell you how excited I am that I can pick up the phone any time I want to and text her or call her. She called me this morning at 6:30 just to say good morning. OHHH how I have missed that!!!! You take for granted being able to talk to your best friend. When it is taken away from you, it sucks. Molly has always been my sanity in this sometimes insane world and when I have my meltdowns, she is the one to bring me back to reality. I have had many meltdowns since she has been in Germany and there were many times when I picked up my phone to call her and then realized I couldn't!! :( I will never take for granted talking to a best friend ever again! Not to mention I lived with her for 2 years and not being able to go lay in bed with her and chat kinda sucked as well. Anyways, this post is dedicated to my molly ann who is back safely in America! :) I love you to the moon and back!!!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of our college life together....

This was when we got to see Kenny Chesney up close and personal on his Keg in the Closet College Tour at the Jupiter in Spring 08



The day we graduated from College....May 2009. We've been friends since 5th grade when she asked me to sit by her on the bus so this day was a big one for us!



This was in April 07 I think! We went to Lake Guntersville with our guy friends and checked out the Volunteer Fire Station. :)

Tubing on Lake Guntersville

Our favorite place to be....a baseball game. April 07 (i think)

Right where we belong-in front of Cinderella's Castle - Spring Break 07

One of my favorite pictures of us (and emily) on Spring Break 07

My 21st Birthday Toast with the roommates! August 08


Shooting Range!!!!! August 07


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Molly, hope you get to see her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KATHLEEN! OMG! I don't even have words. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete