I woke up at 7. I got to sleep in today because I had a meeting all day! :)
2. How do you like your steak?
I think Medium - last time i ordered a steak and they asked that question, I looked at Ty and he answered for me. haha.... don't like it well done but don't like red juice coming out of it!
3. What is the last film you saw at the cinema?
hmmmmmmmm i really couldn't tell ya....sad. i think it was mother's day and we went with ty's family but i have no idea what movie it was. i was traumatized that day because it was the day after graduation and my roommates had just moved out. :( i cried the whole way back to tuscaloosa that night after the movie!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
favorite? there's too many. grey's anatomy, private practice, friends, so you think you can dance, house hunters, and im always up for some full house re-runs. oh and call me a dork but i kinda like reality shows. :)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
probably new york or boston- even though i LOVE the south.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
macaroni and cheese!=)
8. What food do you dislike?
peas suck. (if you're in my family, you probably just laughed!)
9. Favorite place to eat?
Olive Garden or Red Lobster
10. Favorite dressing on a salad?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
1992 Jeep Cherokee - can't wait to get a new car but will be sad to see the jeep go....
12. What are your favorite clothes?
sweatpants and a tshirt :)
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
14. Is your cup half empty or half full?
half full - or i try to look at life that way :)
15. Where would you want to retire?
wherever my family lives
16. What is your favorite time of the day?
when i get home from school and eat my snack and finally get to sit down and relax :)
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
night! all the way! mornings are evil
20. Do you have any pets?
my parents do - static (the dog) and an evil cat named tiger
21. What did you want to be when you were little?
a teacher....guess things worked out :)
22. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Playing outside all the time with my sisters and friends in our neighborhood. we played outside ALL the time! we even had bases painted on the street because we played kickball so much in our culd-i-sac (spelling??)
23. Are you a cat or a dog person?
24. Are you married?
nope, not yet. maybe soon? we'll see.
25. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Always. Always. Always!
26. Have you ever been in a car accident?
2 fender benders, once wasnt my fault, once was. i was waving to a friend then hit the car in front of me and couldnt stop laughing! the guy probably thought i was a complete idiot!
27. Do you have any pet peeves?
ummm yes....whistling, when my kids hum in class, burping, stupid drivers, when my kids tattle, when my kids say they "didn't do it" when i know they did, when my mom is right, paying bills....etc.
28. What is/are your favorite pizza topping(s)?
29. Do you have a favorite flower?
roses-yellow with the pink trim.
30. Favorite ice cream flavor?
31. Favorite fast food restaurant?
32. How many times did you fail your drivers test?
past the first time with flying colors....take that all you people who say im a crazy driver!
33. From whom did you receive your last email?
Umm ... let me look ... Steve Olejnicak!
34. If you could max out your credit card at any store, which would you choose?
hmmmm probably target
35. What are you listening to right now?
the tv-Reba's on :)
36. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with?
does lunch count? i went to lunch with my teacher friends today.
37. What time is it?3:32