Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thanksgiving

Well, now that we are halfway through December, I thought it would be a great time to update on our Thanksgiving! Ha! I don't know how time slips away from me so quickly!! 

I had the whole week off the week of thanksgiving and it was so needed. I am so thankful my job enables me to have breaks. To all you business people out there, I don't take it for granted & I feel for you. I don't know how you go to work everyday with no end in sight. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but everyone needs a break every now and then! :)

I did lots of sleeping, relaxing, and Emma snuggling over the break.




I also took her to the park and we ran and played fetch! 


Selfie fail. So many kisses! 



That's better!!

Wednesday night mom and I started cooking early and for the first time in years, we were done cooking before 8pm instead of 1am! Go us!!

Thursday we ate lunch with my family and dinner with Ty's family. 



If Ty looks sleepy in this picture it's because he was...he went hunting Thanksgiving morning and got NO sleep. Literally, he had been awake for a day and a half!




We had a wonderful day with the people we love the most! We even busted Granddaddy out of the hospital so he could join us. :)

Thursday night and Friday I took Ty's cousins Black Friday shopping. My meme took us for years so I suppose I do it out of habit & it always makes me think of her! There are also some good deals...seriously. The crowds weren't terrible this year either! Win-win.


Love them!!!

Friday night Christen and Ryan had us over for dinner. Christen made mom's chili and it was delicious! 


I hope everyone had a relaxing and wonderful Thanksgiving as well! 




No comments:

Post a Comment