Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Aubrey!!!

Today my niece, Aubrey is 3 years old!! I can't believe it! I swear just yesterday I was holding her in my arms in the hospital! She brings so much joy to my life!! She is SO funny and her laugh is so cute! She wants to do everything Luke does which i think is too cute.

She loves to torture me when I leave by giving me 10 hugs, standing by the door, and saying "don't go aunt Kafween!" Last week when I was leaving she looked up at me and said, "can I go wif you Kafween?" heart melted.

She is such a good helper with her younger brother & sister!! Today she put Kate's paci in her mouth when she was crying & then went straight to Levi to find his paci because he was crying. So sweet!

Happy Birthday sweet girl, Aunt Kat loves you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment