Monday, June 18, 2012

Daddy's Day

Today is the day we stop & thank our sweet daddys for being so great! We really should do it more often :)

I am so blessed to have a Godly father that has always be there for me. He is the reason I love BAMA so much, and the reason I have always thought I deserved to be treated like a princess. He is always there to give me advice, and give me a good "daddy" hug. He gives the best "I don't wanna let go" hugs. He is my favorite person to go to a football game with & always knows how to make me laugh. His stupid jokes really are funny sometimes ;). He raised 4 daughters and has sacrificed so much for us. The best three gifts he has given me are loving God, loving my mom, and loving us. He has set the bar high for the man I marry.

I could go on & on about how fabulous he is, but I'd be up all night.

Thank you dad for loving me unconditionally!!! You are truly one of a kind. No matter how old I am, I will ALWAYS be yours. And always remember, you were the first man I loved!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment