Monday, April 23, 2012

Nashville

I headed up to Huntsville on Friday (had the day off!!) for my best friend, Lauren's lingerie shower! We went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner & then headed back to her sisters house for the shower! It was so fun just hanging out with the girls! Lauren and I lived together all four years of college and this year is the first year living in different cities after being together for 6 straight years. It has been hard to say the least but I am so thankful for the time we do get to spend together!

Saturday morning we headed up to Nashville for the bachelorette party! We shopped for a few hours, checked into the hotel & got ready for dinner. We ate at Margaritaville & then hit the town! Dinner was so yummy, if you are ever in Nashville, you have to eat there!

Nashville is such a cool city. I love country music so much that I could honestly just sit and listen to music all night long and be content! I just love it!

One of my college friends lives in Nashville and sings so we stopped by to see him play. Being with Lauren and seeing him reminded me so much I college and made me sad!!! He used to sing to us all the time sittin on the front porch at night. Brings back so many memories! Those 4 years went by way too fast...

All in all, We had a great weekend!!! The wedding is June 9th and I can hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment