Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you to all who prayed for me on Friday. A huge, gigantic prayer was answered and I am just amazed at how God works. He has proven His love for me over and over and over. I have learned lately not to doubt His perfect plan for my life. I am feeling very very blessed right now and am very excited for the coming days and weeks. Again, thank you so much for the prayers!!!

Jeremiah 29:11 - oh how I LOVE this verse!!!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm soo glad that everything turned out so good!

    God is great!

    When are you going to spill the beans and tell all of us your good news?? :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good! His mercies never cease to amaze me! I could not be happier for the way he is working in my life or yours :)

    Smiling for you today friend! :)

    ReplyDelete