Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A little down

My heart is hurting a little tonight. School starts tomorrow (for the systems I taught in the past 2 years) and it's just weird not being a part of it. I know God clearly has a different path for me this year and I have accepted that but it's hard. I know I will get over it but that was my life. And now it's not and I feel lost.

To all my blogger friends who are teachers, hug & love on your new babies a little more for me since I don't have any this year! Please!!!

I know I am still a teacher, just took a little break, right?


Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

  1. Kathleen, I am with you 100%. The school system I taught for last year started Yesterday. All day yesterday and today I have been thinking about how I wish i was there so bad. I really do feel lost as well. In fact, I am going to visit tom. I just wish I had a classroom because I know I could make a difference, but I know God has a plan for us. We ARE just taking a break. Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will hug my babies extra long! You could always do a long term sub position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once a teacher....always a teacher. No matter where you go or what you do, you are always a teacher. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that you get a teaching job sometime this year!

    ReplyDelete