Sunday, August 14, 2011

Last Weekend

Thank you for the sweet comments on my last post!!

Last weekend Melissa and I ran in a 5k in my hometown. It was a great race! It was my first big one, which was a little different. But I think a good different :) There were things I liked about the bigger race but also things I like about smaller races.



 Melissa and I ran it in 30:44 (way under our goal). We were 7th & 8th out of 33 women in our age group! We were very satisfied and loved running together! We thought it was bizarre that we trained in 2 different cities but somehow run at the exact same pace! :)

my supportive sweet boyfriend!
sweet momma! this was the first 5k she got to see me in!

this was melissa's first 5k and she ran it like a champ! i think i got her hooked ;)
On Sunday, we went zip-lining for Ty's birthday! Melissa and Matt joined us which made it extra fun!! We ended up upgrading to the next level and I am so glad we did because it was SO worth it! If anyone is interested, we went to Banning Mills in Whitesburg, GA.



It was so much fun! I would love to do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment