Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scentsy and New Shoes!

Check out Scentsys April Warmer of the Month! It is super Spring-ish! Very cute! It is 10% off all month so it is $27 instead of $30. The scent of the month is Flutter - I have not smelled it yet but it sounds very springy! :) Please email me at kealfano@gmail.com if you would like to order this warmer or anything else in the Scentsy catalog! I promise you will love whatever you order! I am slightly obsessed with mine, which is probably why I became a consultant :)



On a completely different note, I ordered some new shoes from Target.com yesterday! My black sandals were old and falling apart and stretched out. I have looked everywhere lately for some cute ones but kept going back to target.com. I love my brown sandals I ordered last year from Target.com so I am hoping I like these just as much! I could not get the picture to work so I will post a pic when I get them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment