Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Away for a Week

I did so good writing last week and this week I haven't! I go through slumps where I think I have nothing to write about. But sometimes thats ok. I am doing this so I can look back and remember this time in my life. I always want to press the fast forward button to my engagement, wedding day, and babies. I really need to enjoy this time in my life where all I have to worry about is myself and 70 sixth graders. :)

Last weekend I had SO much fun at home! Christen had to come home as well so I went to Birmingham to pick her up and got to play with the babies for awhile. They just melt my heart. All 3 of them. Each in their own little special way. Luke is the one who made me an aunt - He will always have a special place in my heart. Aubrey is my only niece (so far) and I just love watching her grow into a little princess. She is SO sassy and I LOVE IT!!!!! She will be so tough and is not going to let anyone mess with her. Levi is SO laid back and sweet. He is so content watching his older brother and sister. He will just lay there while they scream and play around him. I could just EAT HIM UP!! :)
I simply ADORE them. :)



Back to the weekend - Christen and I headed to Atlanta late Friday night and were exhausted wen we got there! Saturday morning, we went with mom to get breakfast and pedicures!!! It was so needed!!! I almost fell asleep in the chair :). Alot of my kids have asked if I have gotten my "toes did" this week :) haha- I didn't think they paid that much attention!

Saturday mom and I ran around town and then went to dinner with dad and my best friend Jessica and then went to see The 5th Quarter. It was so good! I cried ALOT! If it comes to a town near you, GO SEE IT!!! Support this sweet family!

Sunday we accidentally woke up late and missed church. Mom made us pancakes and we just hung around until it was time to go. Christen was ready to get back to her babies!

Long story behind this picture - Basically, we discovered RITA's last year at the beach and Alabama does not have any, but GA does, so every time I go home, we get it and send a picture like this to Ty's whole family and they get super jealous :)


I only got to see Ty for a few minutes on Sunday, so I am missing him this week. I haven't spent more than a few hours with him in 2 weeks which is VERY rare for us. :( I cannot wait until Friday gets here so I can spend the whole weekend with him!!!


_______________________

So I told my principal Monday that I was for sure leaving in May. She was so sweet about it and wished me all the best! I am so excited to move to Birmingham and start this new chapter in my life. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me. I think I am going to live with my grandfather to help him out (and no rent!). I know it will be a time I look back and smile about! Please pray for my future job!!

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." - Psalm 27:14




I will leave you with this hilarious video of Luke. It makes me laugh every time I watch it. For those non-local people, he is saying "Tuscaloosa" which is the town I live in!!

1 comment:

  1. I must have missed a post, but are you moving to be closer to Ty??

    ReplyDelete