Wednesday, April 6, 2011

cursed?

So two Saturdays ago, I was at Ty's house straightening my hair and my straightener popped and then started smoking and smelling like something was melting. Goodbye brand new straightener. It was still under warranty so Ty quickly ordered me a new one. I have been curling my hair all week and it has not been fun. I didn't know what I had until I got this new straightener. Its just simply amazing. I never knew a straightener could work THAT well. So, to live without it for a week and a half (Ty brought me my new one yesterday) was not fun. It took me like 10 extra minutes to get ready.
best. straightener. ever.

Back to my cursed story....

Yesterday I am in the middle of drying my hair and my hair dryer dies!! Are you kidding me? A straightener and a hair dryer both die within a week and a half of each other? Am I not supposed to be doing my hair or something?  Am I supposed to go to work with my hair wet and undone? I mean really, what are the chances? And the hair dryer wasn't even 2 years old. I stole my roommate's hair dryer for the rest of the week until I get a new one. Thankfully, it likes me (for now).

So what do yall think? Am I cursed by the hair gods?

1 comment: