Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Scentsy

I am going to put in a Scentsy order soon! Check out some of their products:










I have been slacking selling my Scentsy Products because I have been so busy looking for a new job. If you would like to order something or Host a party, please contact me at kealfano@gmail.com or leave a comment on my blog with your email address. You get lots of rewards and discounts for hosting a party and its super easy to do!!! These products are fabulous for any room in your house, apartment, dorm room, office, or classroom. They also are great gifts! They smell amazing and you can pick out your warmer to match whatever room you are putting it in! If you would like to view their catalog, click here. You will not regret purchasing a product from Scentsy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment