Monday, July 19, 2010

back from boston!

I am safely back in Alabama! I had a BLAST in Boston and cannot wait to share all our fun with you! But for now, you'll have to settle for a no-picture update (crazy, I know). As I was driving back from Atlanta this morning, I thought to myself, "by the time I get into my bed tonight, I will have been in 4 different cities in ONE day!" (Boston, Atlanta, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa) Whew! That calls for a good night's sleep if I do say so myself! I am completely 100 percent exhausted but had a WONDERFUL time in Boston! We went sight seeing, went to a Red Sox game, went to South Shore, went to Plymouth, went to Cambridge, and ate ALL DAY LONG EVERY SINGLE DAY! I think I gained 30 pounds in 4 days. :)

I promise I will post pictures as soon as I can!

**Head over to Lyndsie Gives Away to enter her amazing giveaways going on right now. Here are the ones that you can enter today:

1. Southern Traditions - You could win an adorable monogrammed kitchen towel

2. Munchie Mug - You could win a new spill proof snack cup for a little one in your life

3. Get personalized - You could win an adorable monogrammed shirt for a little one in your life

4. Sticker Shop Unlimited - You could win a monogrammed car decal

Go Enter these giveaways!! :)



*Oh and in case you were wondering - I am going to be teaching 6th grade next year! Yes, I know - huge jump right? I am super excited for this opportunity and this challenge!!!!!! I don't know what subject yet but I think either math or science! Thank you for all the prayers, they were answered and I am very excited. I get to go tour my new school tomorrow and see my classroom! :) Pictures soon of course!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the job!!! If it's the one Christen told me about, it's really near my house- I think were even zoned for it. Can't wait to see pics of Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Boston cupcake, it was delicious!
    Hope the meeting went well today, can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I stumbled on your blog from your sister, Christen's. I just wanted to congratulate you on your new teaching job. I spent many years in the "elementary" world and now I am a 6th grade teacher. I am loving every minute of it. I hope you too will love the tweeners! :) If I can be of any help, let me know. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete