Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Today (July 8th-I wrote this the night before) is one of my best friend's birthdays!!!! Melissa and I have been friends since 9th grade when she transferred to Harrison from a private school. We INSTANTLY connected and have been best friends ever since. We have been through some VERY tough times together and it has only made us closer as friends. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I don't get to see her often because she lives in Atlanta but whenever we do get to see each other, we pick up right where we left off without skipping a beat. Melissa has a very tender, loving heart and is such a special friend to me. I am so glad I got to spend the day with Melissa today on her birthday! It is also her boyfriend, Matt's birthday so Happy Birthday Matt as well! Thanks for coming into Melissa's life and showing her how she should be treated. I have waited for you to come into her life for a LONG, LONG time! Thanks for being so good to her!

I love you Melissa and I will always always be here for you no matter what life throws at us! I love you and I hope you have a FABULOUS birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment